RE: [vox-tech] Re: install fest

  • Subject: RE: [vox-tech] Re: install fest
  • From: Roland Minden <rmMAPSinden@mail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:40:47 -0700

Peter is correct back up your stuff!! (As if there was a question) You can
use Partition Magic, but there is still no way to be certain. If you have
files that matter back them up. I have been using cfdisk from the Debian
install and it works great. I have not yet lost any data (Knock on wood),
but there is always the first time for every thing.
Rusty