Re: [vox-tech] star office question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] star office question
  • From: Chris Lupo <lupo@ece.ucdavMAPSis.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 21:02:11 -0700

Wow,
this is *much* more difficult than I thought it would be...
but I got it 8-)

1) open a new spreadsheet
2) select everything (Edit -> Select All)
3) change your font size
4) save file (somewhere convenient like ~/office52 or something)
5) close document
6) at the StarOffice desktop, goto View -> Explorer
7) double click "Workplace"
8) navigate to the file you just saved
9) right-click on the icon that is your file
10) You should see an option "Set Default Template"
11) You're there.

-- Chris