Re: [vox-tech] samba question

Hi Eric,

Samba will use one of at least three options for passwords.  The samba web
site (http://www.samba.org) is a great resource as well as the man page.
One option lets you use the password file from the server that samba is
running on, another option lets you use a NT server for password
authentication and the third option lets you specify your own password list
to use with samba.  I believe share level is the option you want, but I am
not positive.

As, far as outlook and exchange is concerned, I support them both and would
recomend looking into HP OpenMail as it is the only crossplateform groupware
program that has all of the feature that you may want.

Stephen