[vox-tech] jeff and chris - thanks!

  • Subject: [vox-tech] jeff and chris - thanks!
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@belial.ucdavis.eMAPSdu>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:10:44 -0700

thanks, guys.  you totally made everything clear for me!

i love vox-tech!  it's like the collective borg of information...

well, a useful and benevolent borg at any rate.  :-)

pete

ps- http://www.dirac.org/p is now fully operational!  thanks micah and
henry!   the very odd thing is that i didn't have to fiddle with httpd.conf.
it just "magically" worked!   all i did was change the DNS RR record for
www.dirac.org.  it's great to know that if you own domain.name.org that you
can have different entries for www.domain.name.org, ftp.domain.name.org and
domain.name.org.  but on second thought, i guess that's to be expected...

One world, one web, one program. -- Microsoft Ad Campaign            _
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer. -- Nazi Ad Campaign                ._.
<=>+/\/-=Prevent world domination, Install Linux today!=-\/\+<=>    /v\
http://landau.ucdavis.edu/psalzman          p@belial.ucdavis.edu   // \\
  The best way to accelerate a win95 system is at 9.81 m/s^2       rules