[vox-tech] power supply

  • Subject: [vox-tech] power supply
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@belial.ucdaviMAPSs.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:12:44 -0700

dear all,

i just installed a new CDRW, and would like to put in a jaz drive.  the
trouble is that i ran out of power supply cables (the internal kind,
attached to the system's power supply).

is there a "y-splitter" for these things?

or do i really need to buy a new powersupply if i want to add any more
devices to my machine?

pete

One world, one web, one program. -- Microsoft Ad Campaign            _
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer. -- Nazi Ad Campaign                ._.
<=>+/\/-=Prevent world domination, Install Linux today!=-\/\+<=>    /v\
http://landau.ucdavis.edu/psalzman          p@belial.ucdavis.edu   // \\
  The best way to accelerate a win95 system is at 9.81 m/s^2       rules