2011 Feb 04 14:17

[vox-outreach] vox-outreach going away! See you on vox

[vox-outreach] vox-outreach going away! See you on vox

Per previous chatter, and officlaly decided at this week's officer's meeting
( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2011.02.01.php ), vox-outreach is going
away.

For the rare occasion where we need to plan or coordinate events, we'll just
use our general discussion list, "vox".

Note: I am not subscribing vox-outreach members to vox, so you'll need to
do that yourself, if you haven't already.  Thanks!