January 6: Social gathering
2010 Aug 30 17:45

Re: [vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day (and vox-outreach)

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 04:30:30PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Ok, no response from anyone for Software Freedom Day, so I
> guess I'll try to go it alone and do a small demo at the
> Davis Food Co-Op that afternoon.

I've pinged Douglas Walter at the Co-Op, who I had asked
(back in February!) about whether LUGOD could ever set up
at the new Demo Station (between freezer aisles and the
meat dept.)

I'd be happy to help staff a demo that day (Sat. Sept. 18th),
probably in the afternoon.  It'd definitely help if someone
else could co-staff it with me (esp. if I've got my preschooler
tagging along, since he'd get pretty bored just sitting around,
and would need to run about now and then.)

Let me know if you'd like to help out, assuming this happens!
Thanks,