2010 Jul 27 11:05

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Software Freedom Day 2010

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma -----

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:38:15 -0700
From: Sameer Verma
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Software Freedom Day 2010

Wiki for SFD 2010 is up at
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/NorthAmerica/USA/CA I've set
up pages for CA and San Francisco Bay Area. Register (not set up yet)
and set up pages if you will be holding a SFD 2010 event. SFSU will
host SFD 2010 on campus.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer