Re: [vox-outreach] Ubuntu 10.04 Installfest at Noisebridge(San Francisco), Sunday May 30th, 11-5

Re: [vox-outreach] Ubuntu 10.04 Installfest at Noisebridge(San Francisco), Sunday May 30th, 11-5

We are planning an Installfest for June, details have yet to be
finalized but it will be announced soon. I'll note though that while we
predominately install Ubuntu it is not an Ubuntu Only Installfest.

Thanks,
Alex