[vox-outreach] whole earth festival

So it seems like LUGOD will have a booth at the Whole Earth
Festival again this year but we don't know where it will be. I'm
going to go and find that out tomorrow and will post to this list
again with more information. If anybody has a folding shade
canopy or folding chairs we would appreciate being able to use
them. We can also use cds with free software and flyers, and
people to just hang out and talk. Thanks for all help!
Nick