[vox-outreach] Where do we stand with WEF?

[vox-outreach] Where do we stand with WEF?

Whole Earth Festival is THIS weekend (beginning Friday).
Will we have a table there?  What kind of additional help is needed?

So far, I only see Nick, Alex and Galdalf offering to help staff the booth.
If our presense is confirmed, let me know, and I'll post a note out to
LUGOD and SacLUG both, to see if we can find more volunteers.

Thanks!

Sent from my computer