January 6: Social gathering
2009 Mar 29 17:39

Re: [vox-outreach] WEF forms turned in?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 05:13:51PM -0700, Gandalf  Parker wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:58:25PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 07:31:56PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> > > I just sent the app. The date is May 8, 9, and 10 2009.
> >
> > Thanks.  Bringing WEF page at LUGOD up to date.
> > ( http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ )
>
> Too soon to volunteer?
> Id like to volunteer to help man the booth on Sunday.
> Is there a charge to get in?

I think going to WEF is free and it is never too soon to
volunteer for LUGOD. Feel free to burn some cds or setup a demo
computer. If you have a shade structure that would be really
awesome too and a folding table or chairs that would be really
awesome too. I have a folding table with a bunch of crap on it
right now and I can borrow some folding chairs too, maybe so can
Alex? I don't how this is lately...