2009 Mar 11 21:33

[vox-outreach] WEF application, planning

[vox-outreach] WEF application, planning

So the booth application I have filled for this year is at
http://www.schmalenberger.us/files/lugod-wefboothapp-2009.doc ,
are there any suggestions? I just got a 100 pack of CD-Rs and a
50 pack of DVD-Rs also. I think last year we borrowed a canopy
from Mark Chang, or maybe it was the canopy frame and we put some
tarps on top of it. I also have a folding table and maybe some
chairs. Does the demo machine still exist? The iMac is also a
pretty nice demo computer too because they are colorful and
demonstrate the use of Linux on oldish hardware. What else might
be helpful for this? Thanks.
Nick