2008 Oct 04 22:35

Re: [vox-outreach] Staffers, table, chairs for SFD

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 05:25:16PM -0700, Tim Riley wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 10:24 -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> > I am occupied Sunday morning (saving the planet, helping world economy, and
> > beating up some punks on team fortress 2) but open anytime after 1.
>
> My window of opportunity just shrank for Sunday. I'd have to pick up the
> tent from Bill between late Sunday morning and 1:00pm. I could then
> deliver it to Jimbo soon after 1:00pm. Bill?

Ger, too much stuff happening tomorrow (Sunday).  It looks like I'll be
going through Sac, so may be able to swing by Jimbo's, but if not, I won't
be around for a pick-up, either.

I'll just give Jim a call tomorrow morning.  Thx for offering to help,
though, Tim!  (I do get out to Sac a lot... if not for shopping, then for
the Train Museum lately.  Hoo hoo!!!)