2008 Sep 20 00:44

Re: [vox-outreach] Getting stuff to FM tomorrow for SFD

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So I have the following:
>
>   * Canopy
>   * Flyers for LUGOD meetings
>   * Handouts about OSS
>   * Some CDs
>
> I believe Alex has:
>
>   * Table
>   * Chairs
>   * More CDs
>   * Power cord
>
> And Scott has:
>
>   * Cloth to cover table
>

> I will bring my Linux laptop and Sprint cell modem.
>

> Are we all going to meet at FM tomorrow morning?  If so, is 7:30
> early enough?

We need to get there at 7 if not earlier, not arriving way early is how
we got stuck behind the dumpster a few years ago. I'll check to see if
the table and chairs fit in my car, but I might need help with those
since my backseat doesn't fold down.

oh and +8 on OpenDisc Edu, going to do some Osswin discs now...

Alex