2008 Sep 12 01:19

Re: [vox-outreach] SFD Materials

I have a copy of each of the disc images below, but I'm a little short
on blank CDRs, should have a spindle arriving next week but would love
to start burning now. Anyone have a few blanks lying around they want to
donate to LUGOD or want to burn them for us? I can direct transfer
images to your burning machine to save you download time.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: I plan to be able to burn on the spot if we start running low on
discs at the table.