Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:13:01 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
From: "Richard L. Houston"
Subject: [school-discuss] WinOSSCDrom V1.7

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have finally released version
1.7 of the WinOSSCDRom.

Sticking with the main theme of the CD, all programs are released
under various Free and Open Source licenses. Feel free to make as many
copies as you would like and give them away.  Windows 2000 or higher
required but some will still rum on Windows 98. All included programs
have versions that run on Linux systems as well which can be found on
there respective projects web site.

Get your copy at http://www.winosscdrom.com

Here is a link to the torrent file for those interested :
http://ftp.rlhc.net/downloads/winosscdrom-v1.7.iso.torrent

Please consider seeding if you have the bandwidth.

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  rhouston [@ ] rlhc [[do t]] net