Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for Child DevelopmentConferencein April; volunteers needed!

Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for Child DevelopmentConferencein April; volunteers needed!

>  Thanks.  I'm planning to be there first thing to help set up, and
>  may have William with me, so might have to ditch and go play in the park
>  when he get fussy.

Ok, we worked out my schedule. I'll be there sometime before 8:15 to
drop off my stuff (I may not bring the EEE at this point. It is my
precious.). I'll probably have Astrid with me so we can have a toddler
party.

Then I'll come back sometime between 12:00 and 2:00 (without baby),
aiming for the earlier end of that period, but I can't promise an
exact time.

If I get the edu software flyer done before noon tomorrow or so, can
it be printed? In other words, should I spend any more effort working
on it, or would that be a waste of time at this point?

Jessica