Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for Child DevelopmentConferencein April; volunteers needed!

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:29:04AM -0700, Henry House wrote:
> > I think I have some blank discs.  LUGOD may be able to purchase some
> > for this event, too.  Henry?
>
> Certainly. How many should i get?

I guess at this point, it depends on how many people who are volunteering
to burn discs think they need.

Aside from Chris H., I think only Jessica has offered to maybe burn stuff.
Jessica?

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/