2008 Jan 30 14:20

Re: [vox-outreach] Plans for tomorrow

hi

On Jan 25, 2008 5:29 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 06:05:46PM -0800, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
>    I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to speak to your group.  I
>    had a lot of fun, and learned a lot.  I hope that it was worth your time!

Thanks Christian, it was great!  Do let us know when the raw video you took
at the meeting is online, so we can link to it from the LUGOD site. :)

I will let you know when it is done!  It will be a while, though, because we have 370 hours of footage shot, but only 57 hours posted to the Internet Archive's Digital Tipping Point Video Collection.

see ya