2008 Jan 24 18:06

Re: [vox-outreach] Plans for tomorrow

hi

On Jan 20, 2008 1:17 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!

Bill, I will ping you in email when I am leaving SF, and I will call you on the cell phone as I get closer to Davis.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow, or so I have heard, which is a bit of a bummer, because I was hoping to visit some shops, etc, that had DTP poster announcements, to film "person on the street" interviews about attitudes about Linux and Free Open Source Software.  I am still going to try that.  I will be looking to see if a mini digital tipping point has already taken hold in Davis!