2008 Jan 13 13:25

[vox-outreach] Re: Flyers for DTP photocopied; come get them!

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 08:30:33AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I plan to put some up at locations downtown, as I have time, but I'm hoping
> others can post them elsewhere (campus, east Davis, west Davis, south Davis,
> marketplace, etc.)

So far I've hit:

  Davis Food Co-Op
  Sweet Briar Books
  El Mariachi
  Mishka's
  Borders Books

Other locales we should hit

  Jamba Juice (x2)
  Starbucks
  Peet's (x2)
  Common Grounds
  all over campus

So far, noone else has helped! :(  Anyone out there?  I've got nearly 100
sheets of flyer just waiting to get out into the world! :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/