Re: [vox-outreach] Valley Oak Charter School

Re: [vox-outreach] Valley Oak Charter School

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Christian Einfeldt wrote:

Steve tends to focus on older hardware, and AFAIK, doesn't provide new
hardware.  Don't quote me on that, though, check with him.  If you want
Speaking of old hardware....
I still have a lot of equipment from the ISP crashes (accept this instead of severance pay). Some stuff for T1, large routers, hubs, handling many incoming lines, etc. I would be willing to donate it.

Gandalf Parker