2007 Sep 14 17:20

Re: [vox-outreach] Re: SFD Cds

Henry House wrote:
Alex Mandel wrote:
Henry,

What are you burning, so I can do a different disc?
Regular Ubuntu and some Xubuntu (Feisty release).

Alex

PS: Reply to outreach, I just sent directly to make sure I got your attention.

Ok, I'll run off some Knoppix then.
Whoever has the LUGOD giveaway box, could you check to see if we've got any discs in there, or at least some envelopes?

Alex