2007 Jul 19 17:24

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Hang out at GroundWork booth (was) LWE LUGbooth

FYI!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Peter Mui -----

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:06:24 -0700
From: Peter Mui
Subject: Hang out at GroundWork booth (was) LWE LUG booth

Hi Bill:

You and the other LUGs are welcome to put out material and hang out
at the GroundWork Open Source booth.  We'll have a larger 10x20 booth
this year, half of which will be set up for occasional presentations
from the likes of:

Ian Berry - Cacti
Howard Jones - PHP-Weathermap
Matt Massie - Ganglia
Tobi Oetiker - RRDtool, MRTG, Smokeping
Remo Rickli - NeDi

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Peter

Peter Mui, Open Source Community Advocate
GROUNDWORK Open Source, Inc.
139 Townsend Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1946
+1 415 992 4573 (direct)
+1 415 947 0684 (fax)
pmui [at] groundworkopensource [dot[ com