2007 Jun 27 08:31

[vox-outreach] Re: Linux User Groups at LinuxWorld

Briana Pontremoli wrote:

> The more groups that participate the better. Currently, PloneLounge and
> the San Francisco LUG has agreed to participate. I need a final count by
> next Tuesday, to ensure enough space in the area.

Great, thanks!  Along with SacLUG, who was the original group in this loop,
I've just posted a note about this opportunity to SVLUG, PenLUG, BALUG and
NBLUG, and also asked the SF-LUG folks what they were up to, and if they'd
like to be part of a "multi-LUG" booth, like was at LWE in 2004.

> If you would like to take part, please send me an email confirming by next
> Tuesday. On Monday, July 9th, I will be sending out registration details,
> discount codes and booth/exhibit hall logistics.

I'm waiting to hear back from folks who'd like to volunteer.  If there
seems to be a critical mass before Tuesday, we'll be in.

I'll do my best to keep track of what's going on on LUGOD's LWE project
page ( http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/ ).

Help is appreciated! :)