January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jun 27 08:31

[vox-outreach] Re: Linux User Groups at LinuxWorld

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:02:40AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Message I received regarding Linux World.
>
> brian

Hey Brian and SacLUG.  I'm also Cc'ing back to Briana, as well as to
LUGOD's "vox-outreach" volunteers mailing list, and "vox-officers"
private club officer mailing list, for everyone's info.

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) has, in the past, had a booth at
LWE in SF -- both alone, and in collaboration with other area Linux User
Groups.  (See: http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/ )

I'm guessing we'd love the opportunity to participate again, and I
think it would be great to try and put together another multi-LUG presence
like we had in 2004.  (I can contact SVLUG, PenLUG, BALUG, SF-LUG and NBLUG
if you haven't already done so, Briana.)

What does everyone think?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org