Re: [vox-outreach] WEF preparations

Dave Waetjen wrote:
You can store the stuff in my lab here, no problem...  And I can help setup
on Friday too.

Great
PS: Burn some discs, I've got plenty of copies if you don't want to download the iso files.
Not sure what you want here.  Can you please clarify.

Dave
Based on conversations we've been having any of the following would be great.

Ubuntu or any flavor thereof
PCLinux
Simply MEPHIS

Knoppix
Helix
RescueCD

The OpenCD
OSSWIN
FreeSMUG

Or any other distro that is a single CD Live/Installable.
When you burn make sure to post what and how many as we're keeping tabs on http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

Current burn update - add 5 Kubuntu, 1 edubuntu, 1 FreeSMUG, 4x Knoppix(5.0), 2x Helix(1.7)
Anyone have a stash of envelopes for these?

My hours will be:
Fri - deinstall (6ish right?)
Sat - install,9-12, 3-6
Sun - install,9-12, deinstall