Re: [vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

Re: [vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

Bryan Richter wrote:
2007/5/8, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>:
* Can someone bring water?  (A dispenser would be most WEF-appropriate,
  but a case of bottled water should be ok, if we make sure to recycle!)
I have 4 gallon jugs I can bring. Bring your own cup! :)

If you look at the WEF map there's always a water truck just to the side of the quad too for refills. So, yes bring your own reusable to help make WEF Zero waste.

Alex