Re: [vox-outreach] WEF preparations

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 01:42:55AM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> Sounds good. Are you still planning on bringing the demo box you
> prepared or is Chris Mackenzie going to bring his computer, or what?

I assume Alex is bringin the demo box, after all the work done to hunt it
down, RSVP it for the IF, and install Edubuntu onto it! :^)

Last I heard, Brian R. was bringing a laptop, too.

What's this computer of Chris's, anyway?

And finally, do we know for SURE that we'll be set up next to a power source?
At recent WEFs, they've put us next to a Solar Power booth. :)