Re: [vox-outreach] WEF preparations

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 03:44:46AM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> Okay, but I'll wait a bit for edits/suggestions/improvements until
> Tuesday evening.

Curious - why vox-tech and not vox-announce?  It's off-topic for vox-tech,
and will annoy the people who really ONLY care about technical Q&A.
Folks who REALLY care about events are already on vox-outreach.
People who are just generally curious about LUGOD should already be on
vox-announce.

> Also, the website says I have a table and chairs that
> are LUGOD's, but I think only the table (or a table) is LUGOD's, not the
> chairs. It is a yellowish-brownish card table. This should be updated
> on the website and so should Alex Mandel now having the demo machine.

Updated just now, per messages in this very thread.  Lemme know if I missed
anything, or got anything wrong.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/