Re: [vox-outreach] CD Burning

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 09:51:44PM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> Reading Bills email it appears that we might need a whole lot of cds.  I
> will burn some and follow up on my progress.  I will burn what is
> sugggested and add some flavor.  I'm coming up on a 5 day so I might knock
> them out by wednsday.

What've you got so far?  I'm trying to keep track on the WEF page:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

> I can make some more labels no problem.  Just let me know what and how many.

I guess... see above, in the end. :)

> I didn't know that people liked the labels but I guess that it is better
> than sharpe.

Yeah, though people realize we're a volunteer-driven non-profit, and
the audience at WEF are not going to scoff at things that don't look
uber-professional.  (Heck, even GTC attendees probably wouldn't care _so_
much.)

-bill!
(wondering if GTC's even going to happen for LUGOD this year...!?)