Re: [vox-outreach] CD Burning

Jimbo wrote:
check this out...I finally finished d/l knoppix 5.2 iso. I will experiment with it and see if it is ok. Its a dvd. If all goes well do youz guyz want me to fry up some fresh ones?

Jimbo

It might be nice to have a few but concentrate more on CDs. I had a chat with Chris today and he was mentioned of the cuff how many installs we do on machines that don't have DVD drives. Also CDs are cheaper, but by all means if you want to make some nice DVDs go for it.

By chance do you still have those label designs, it would be nice if you could make labels for all the discs we're burning.

Alex