Re: [vox-outreach] Re: Whole Earth Festival may 11-13

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 02:40:06PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:27:08AM -0700, approptech@wef.ucdavis.edu wrote:
> > Hey again Nick,
> >
> > I'm sorry that I didn't accept Linux Users Group to the Whole Earth
> > Festival.  I should have looked more into things, instead of assuming.
> > The others with WEF education feel that you are very appropriate, so on
> > behalf of WEF, you're back in.

Thanks Ayse! :)  Glad we're able to exhibit at WEF again.  We attended
in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005, but skipped last year.

<snip>
> We don't have the insurance, so if nothing else we will probably just
> take the stuff in from the parking lot by the tennis courts or
> something.

Correct, this is what we did in previous years, to avoid having to drive
on campus (and hence deal with insurance).

> You can put the following in the program describing LUGOD:
<snip>

Sounds good, Nick, thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org