Re: [vox-outreach] WEF computers

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:00:23PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
> Hey, just an FYI, I plan on bringing my (dual-boot) Thinkpad to WEF.

Cool, thanks, I'll make a note.

> I know that in the past we've had a desktop set up. Do we plan on doing
> that again? Or do you think it would be sufficient if a couple of us bring
> our laptops?

Laptops are good, but LUGOD only has the desktop demo PC, so that's all
we can _guarantee_ that we'll have. :)

Last I heard, the demo box was going to be RSVP'd for this weekend's
Installfest.  (Has that happened?  Who even has the box, right this
moment?)

Thanks,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/