Re: [vox-outreach] Re: Last night's GTC planning dinner - was LUGODthere?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 09:27:15AM -0700, Govind Tatachari wrote:
> Hello  Subramaniyam,
>
> Since you are (back and) local please help Bill by coordinating this with a sign-up sheet.

Hey guys, I'm hoping to be as hands-off with GTC as possible, since I'm
busy with work, a baby, and moving back to Davis soon.

I'm trying to help where I can with WEF and GTC, but mostly it's in terms
of poking the volunteers to make sure they get tasks done and figured out,
and by updating the project pages on the LUGOD.org website.

Occasionally it takes me a day or two to even get back to reading LUGOD
list mail (or sometimes even my own private email!), so please try not to
count on my availability for anything! :)

For GTC, you should talk to Bart ASAP to figure out what's going on!

Thanks guys!!!