[vox-outreach] Re: Last night's GTC planning dinner - was LUGODthere?

[vox-outreach] Re: Last night's GTC planning dinner - was LUGODthere?

Hi Bill,

I wanted to talk to you regarding GTC. Is there
anything I could help out with ? I am back after a
long vacation to India. So I wanted to touch base with
you.

regds
Subramaniyam Pooni a.ka. pooni