Re: [vox-outreach] Status of WEF & GTC?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
What's the status of our plans for GTC & WEF?

Who is going to the GTC meeting tomorrow in Sacramento?

WEF - we're pretty sure there's no fee we just need to send them a paper showing we're nonprofit.
Henry is going to scan the document and send it to Nick/me.

No update on Tent
I do have chairs
Table?
Ordering of CDs is a good idea but they might not get here unless we order 6.10 now since 7.04 is any day now and ship it usually gets bogged on a new release.
- So do we try to order and burn some if they don't show up? Can Jimbo make some fancy labels for us again?

I will be there for setup/teardown on Sat & Sun., I will not sit at the booth the whole day but will agree to 1/2 day stints.
Demo box will be RSVPd for next IF, we just need to dig it out of storage and pick a distro (why isn't their one centered on tuxpaint)

Alex