[vox-outreach] IMPORTANT DATES - Next Steps & Due Dates - Booth forGTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

[vox-outreach] IMPORTANT DATES - Next Steps & Due Dates - Booth forGTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

A few updates and deadlines requiring action:   SAVE the date, Tuesday, April 17, 5-7pm to  discuss booth set-up and final check lists, scheduling of staffing the booth.

Celestin's Caribbean Restaurant

1815 K St (Cross Street: 18th Street)
Sacramento, CA 95814View Map
(916) 444-2423

Sixty Word company profile form for the Conference Guide  – Due April 6, 2007

PLEASE SEND ME any input by April 4th.   I will distribute a draft for approval.   If I do not receive any input, I’ll draft one in the spirit of Professional Organizations of Sacramento catch-all.

          http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/ExhibitorProfileFormW07.doc

GTC Exhibitor Instructions  -

Please review by April 4th and provide any feedback. This will be a follow-up topic for next week on booth set-up logistics.

http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/FIPW07.doc

Product Locator - Due April 6, 2007

Please provide any feedback as to what service areas we would like to check mark, or the one that best fits.   I will decide if not feedback is given

            http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/Product_LocatorW07.doc

Sponsors – for contributing money, supplies/materials (see below) or give aways

Please speak with and secure your current sponsers involvement by April 17th. and convey what it is they are providing to me before the scheduled meeting.

Exhibitor Personnel Registration

Please review by April 4th.  Anyone planning to staff the booth will need to visit this link to obtain a badge.

   http://www.govtech.net/gtc/index.php/GTCWest2007/exhibitor_reg

 Speaker Application – Due April 9th, 2007

     http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/GTC_West_07_Speaker_Application.doc

 Furniture and Carpet Order for services – Due April 23rd, 2007

     http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/GTC_West_07_Speaker_Application.doc

All contact information, logos, registration links, meetings for 2007 and other information should be loaded on the SacramentoITevents.net web site, which will be displayed at the booth  NO LATER THAN MAY 1st.

(http://uat.sacramentoitevents.net/)

Professional Organization profile on STANDARD template (Logo, abstract, contact information)– Due April 27th, 2007

 General and Electrical Order for services – Due May 7th, 2007

     http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/GTC_West_07_Speaker_Application.doc

GTC West 2007 Floor Plan

http://media.govtech.net/MarthaK/GTC_West_2007_floorplan.pdf?u=gt

Application deadline for Speakers has been extended:  Educational Program ~ this is a pre-determined program. The application provides you with training classes and seminars that have speaking topics available. Please submit one application per speaker and complete the entire form to expedite the review process  Application Deadline: Monday, April 9There is no cost to participate on this program    Send the completed speaker attachment (found on link below) back to me by the 8th.  DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO DEANNA.

PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS:

The following organizations were represented and have pledged their interest in participating in hosting a Professional Organizations Booth at GTC.   EACH Organization who collects dues and has money budgeted, is expected to provide $200 by May 7th to order supplies.    There were a few organizations who were unable to make the meeting, but if you are still interested in having a presence with the booth, please respond by April 5th, so we can include your organization on the Profile and Product locators found in the GTC program.

It was decided to use a STANDARD BOOTH BANNER and a template for handouts to convey material about organizations as well as a one page handout displaying the contact information, logo and abstract for all participating organizations.   This will be handed out at our next meeting April 17th

Standard Booth Dress code will be Polo’s with Black Slacks and Dress shoes.

All contact information, logos, registration links, meetings for 2007 and other information should be loaded on the SacramentoITevents.net web site, which will be displayed at the booth (http://uat.sacramentoitevents.net/) NO LATER THAN MAY 1st.

Sacramento Valley-Microsoft Project Association

Sacramento Valley PMI

Sacramento Valley DAMA

Sacramento Valley ISSA

Sacramento Valley IIBA

Sacramento Valley itSMF

Those expressing interest, please CALL me by April 5th

Sacramento Metro Chamber

Linux  User Group of Davis

Techcoire

Oracle User Group

Sac Dot Net User Group

SAP User Group

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE BOOTH

            CHAIRS (four)

            Helium Ballons (slated to be purchased)

            Table and booth Linens

            Staplers

            Photocopy services (hand outs & Professional Banner)

            Give Aways / Meals

            Fish Bowl

            Tables ( two 6 foot long)

            Standing Magazine Racks

            Carpet & Padding (being purchased)

            Electrical (being purchased)

            Lighting/Lamps/spot lights

            Large screen video monitor

            Wireless Connection

            Lap tops

            Extension cords, tape, wire, string, etc…

Please have your organization promote our involvement and encourage members to attend the GTC.   An official promotion link and marketing package has not yet been issued to us by GTC.  I will inquire this week.

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart@pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart@stanfieldsystems.com

Logo_SacramentoValley

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc