2007 Mar 31 00:03

Re: [vox-outreach] whole earth and gtc

Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:42:47PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 03:31:23PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
However, I would love to help out, and I am available all day on both
Saturday and Sunday. Yay WEF. :)
Thanks, added you and Nick to the volunteer list on the WEF page.

Nick - what days can you staff the booth?  (I'm assuming you can do that, too)

-bill!

Every day! I'll probably pick up and drop off the stuff, so maybe
somebody else can do the afternoons.
Me too:
Sat/Sun enjoying WEF is the only thing on my schedule too so just about anytime we need someone at the booth I can live there.

Should I just fill out the paperwork right now, so we've got that in?

Alex