2007 Mar 28 14:30

RE: [vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meetingfor GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

RE: [vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meetingfor GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

No one came to represent LUGOD.   We are still willing to accommodate
your group, so please have someone call me today or Thursday morning.

Bart Battaglia

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.358.7115   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc