2007 Mar 27 09:14

Re: [vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meetingfor GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 02:50:27PM -0700, Bart Battaglia wrote:
> We will be sticking with this Monday's meeting, but plan to be there
> promptly at 4:00PM instead of 5PM.   The meeting will only run 1 hour.
> There are deadlines for the booth, literature we can submit for the
> conference guide and more the first week of April, so we will
> concentrate on unifying themes for the booth to represent the spectrum
> of Professional Organizations.

Hi Bart - a little short notice, but perhaps Govind, Siva or Subramaniyam
had already been in contact with you and knew about the meeting and
could attend... I haven't heard one way or another.

<snip>
> The below meeting is MANDATORY if your organization intends to share the
> booth space to promote, distribute and educate GTC attendants.
>
> Organizations that have expressed interest in collaborating for the
> booth are:

Hopefully you can add Linux Users' Group of Davis to that list soon!

Thanks and take care,