2007 Mar 27 00:13

[vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meetingfor GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

[vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meetingfor GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

We will be sticking with this Monday’s meeting, but plan to be there promptly at 4:00PM instead of 5PM.   The meeting will only run 1 hour.  There are deadlines for the booth, literature we can submit for the conference guide and more the first week of April, so we will concentrate on unifying themes for the booth to represent the spectrum of Professional Organizations.

The below meeting is MANDATORY if your organization intends to share the booth space to promote, distribute and educate GTC attendants.

Organizations that have expressed interest in collaborating for the booth are:

Sacramento Valley-Microsoft Project Association

Sacramento Valley PMI

Sacramento Valley DAMA

Sacramento Valley ISSA

Sacramento Valley IIBA

Sacramento Metro Chamber

As of now, please plan to send a representative on Monday, March 26th at 4PM for 1 hour at the following location:

Brew It Up!

Personal Brewery & Grill

801 14th Street, @ 14th & H

Sacramento, CA 95814

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart@pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart@stanfieldsystems.com

Logo_SacramentoValley

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc

Bart Battaglia