2007 Mar 26 18:22

[vox-outreach] WEF 2007 application deadline: April 1st

[vox-outreach] WEF 2007 application deadline: April 1st

The deadline to sign LUGOD up as an educational origanization at this
year's Whole Earth Festival is April 1st:

  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/education2006.html

If we do plan to go, someone needs to fill out the form and submit it to
the WEF organizers ASAP!

Of course, someone also needs to step forward and volunteer to coordinate
LUGOD's presence at this event.  (I cannot, due to my distance -- I'm in
Mountain View, and my busy-ness with work and a newborn!)

Thanks,