Re: [vox-outreach] GTC & WEF 2007
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [vox-outreach] GTC & WEF 2007
- To: Subramaniyam Pooni <svpooMAPSni70@yahoo.com>,LUGOD Outreach <email@example.comMAPSd.org>,Govind Tatachari <govind_tatachMAPSari@yahoo.com>,Siva Prasad <rsivapraMAPSsad@yahoo.com>,LUGOD Officers <firstname.lastname@example.orgMAPSrg>
- Subject: Re: [vox-outreach] GTC & WEF 2007
- From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sMAPSonic.net>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:12:39 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20070326074425.GD17086@sonic.net>
- List-archive: <http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox-outreach>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "Mailing list LUGOD's public outreach efforts."<vox-outreach.lists.lugod.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-outreach>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-outreach>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Mail-followup-to: Subramaniyam Pooni <email@example.com>,LUGOD Outreach <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Govind Tatachari <email@example.com>,Siva Prasad <firstname.lastname@example.org>,LUGOD Officers <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><20070326074425.GD17086@sonic.net>
- Reply-to: LUGOD Outreach <vox-outreach@lMAPSists.lugod.org>
- Sender: vox-outreach-bounces@lMAPSists.lugod.org
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
By the way, it looks like the dates from the Expo Floor for GTC West 2007 are:
Wed, May 16 - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Thu, May 17 - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Fri: May 18 - 9:30am - 1:00pm
Booth set-up would no doubt have to take place Tuesday, May 15th, and
break down Friday afternoon.
Of course, one of you needs to talk to Bart Battaglia to find out
exactly _how_ LUGOD can participate in GTC this year, assuming we'll be
going under his "Professional Organizations of Sacramento" umbrella.
(This year, this Bart fellow apparently coordinated this "Prof Org of Sac"
exhibitor with GTC, and contacted the numerous orgs that attended GTC in
the past, asking them to go through him, rather than through GTC directly.
As Govind and Siva know -- via some emails from Bart that I forwarded to
them -- there have been "Prof Org of Sac" organizational meeting dinners,
none of which I believe LUGOD has attended, so far.)
Anyway, presumably Govind, Siva and Subramaniyam will be talking to Bart, and
posting the exact details to the "vox-outreach" list. I'll then make sure
that our LUGOD @ GTC coordination web page is up-to-date, as time allows:
In the meantime, assuming we get to have some sort of booth presence at
GTC this year, who would like to help staff the booth, and for what time
In the past, we also needed help getting tables/chairs loaned to us, and
delivered to, and picked up from, the Sacramento Convention Center.
I'm not sure whether this will be the case this year -- again, depends
on what, exactly, this "Professional Organizations of Sacramento" stuff is.
(Is it obvious that _I_ haven't had time to look into it!? :^) )
vox-outreach mailing list