2007 Mar 23 18:56

[vox-outreach] Re: Update - Professional Groups Booth at GTC

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 04:32:13PM -0700, Bart Battaglia wrote:
> Thank you.  Should I remove you Bill and replace with the following two
> email contacts?

Bart - feel free to continue Cc'ing me, so I can keep an eye on what's
going on, and make announcements to the rest of LUGOD, appropriately. :)

Thanks!

> I am about to send out an updated date for organizing the GTC booth that
> your group would participate in.  Feel free to call me Monday for more
> information, or attend the meeting that will follow in an email.
>
> We look forward to having you participate with the other Professional
> Organizations.

Excellent, thanks much!

Govind and Siva - time to check vox-outreach readership and see who can
help volunteer with the setup/staffing/breakdown!