2007 Mar 22 12:29

[vox-outreach] Fwd: Clarification on GTC Speaking Opportunities -Professional Organizations of Sacramento

----- Forwarded message from Bart Battaglia <bart@stanfieldsystems.com> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:12:04 -0700
From: "Bart Battaglia" <bart@stanfieldsystems.com>
Subject: Clarification on GTC Speaking Opportunities  - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

Speaking slots will be on a first come first serve basis, so please
submit your application to me earlier than later to secure the spot.

GTC is looking to fill the classes with a full day instructor. If you
would like to propose a section of time for a full day class, I can
certainly submit this idea to our review committee on your behalf.

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart@pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart@stanfieldsystems.com <mailto:bart@stanfieldsystems.com>

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc
<http://www.stanfieldsystems.com/>

Bart Battaglia