2006 Sep 15 15:20

[vox-outreach] SFD tomorrow!

It's crunch time!!!!!

Me and Tim will have some breakfast at bakers square (close to the farmers market) at 6ish to transition into the day. Alex will you be coming by? 6 is early for most people. Afterwards we will set up at CP near the mysterious tan structure.

Hopefully I can get a strong enough signal to do a little wifi.

I got some pclinux cd's burned. This is the best live cd I have seen so far. Configures beautifully on my kids pcs as well as mine. Guess I will have about 10?

Tim brought up a good point in which these cds will "stale", i.e., they will go obsolete very fast due to advancing technology in software. Whatever I have left over I hope that our members can take and use. There are a lot of cds so don't be shy.

Gotta go dig up stuff, make labels.

Blue devils are playing tonite so GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!

Jimbo