2006 Sep 15 13:36

Re: [vox-outreach] CD count for SFD and flyers

Jimbo wrote:
> http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/what-lugod-members-use-linux-for-2005-07.pdf
>
> http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/theopencd3.pdf
> http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/free-computer-software-trifold.pdf

Here's whats printed so far:
20 Lugod Uses
20 OpenCD
50 Trifold

Want more? I'm not one for over printing so I tend to go easy, let me
know if based on past experience we for sure need more.
Maybe if someone has time get a Quick page out on FreeSMUG, Knoppix,
Helix or one of the other many things we've got going.

Alex