2006 Sep 12 15:40

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

If someone picks off what flyers and how many I can start printing those tonight too.
http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/

What LUGOD Members Use Linux For (classic)

Cd count:
I have :

50 cd's of Knoppix 5 (thanx Tim)
10 cd's of theopenoffice (probably need more, huh?)
10 Katonix.  Worked very well on my pc.
Mepis is also good but will just make about 5.